- Who We Are
- Collection of Information – Data Classes
- Disclosure of Your Information
- What “Your Rights” Are
- Retention of Your Information
- Information Security
- California Privacy Rights
- Information From Children
I. Who We Are
Our Data Protection Officer is the person responsible for overseeing our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). If you want to contact this individual, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Collection of Information – Data Classes
The information we collect falls into four data classes.
- Information You Provide to Us
- Information Collected from Third Parties
- Information Collected from Social Media
- Information Related to Your Use of Our Site
- Information You Provide to Us. This includes information you provide to us in any of the following ways:
- When you choose to fill out a form on our Site
- When you search for a product/service
- When you complete a survey or provide us with feedback
- When you subscribe to a service or certain offerings (i.e. newsletter, updates, etc.)
- When you communicate with us by phone, email, mail, or otherwise
- When you report a problem
The personally-identifiable information we collect includes your name, email address, address, phone number, other contact information, birthdate, and demographic information.
When you provide this information directly to us by the methods described above, we use it for the purpose of communicating with you, providing customer service, verifying your information, providing advertising or marketing services, for auditing related to interactions with consumers (including ad impressions, troubleshooting, debugging, analyzing, auditing, and verifying the integrity of our systems), and to comply with legal obligations. On occasion we also use the data collected in this class to provide information about products and services offered by DivyaMODAPK or our business partners.
- Information Collected from Third Parties. We receive some information about you from trusted advertising partners, such as Lead Generation Networks, which includes your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and professional or employment-related information such as your company and industry.
We receive this data, on occasion, for the purpose of providing information to you about products and services offered by DivyaMODAPK and our business partners, as well as for marketing and analytics purposes, auditing related to interactions with consumers (including ad impressions), and for troubleshooting, debugging, analyzing, auditing, verifying the integrity of DivyaMODAPK systems, and to comply with legal obligations.
- Information Collected from Social Media. When you “like” or “follow” us on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, we collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us including photos or videos. We also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to use through social media sites.
We collect and use this data for the purpose of communicating with you, providing customer service, verifying your information, providing advertising or marketing services, troubleshooting, debugging, analyzing, auditing, and verifying the integrity of DivyaMODAPK systems, and to comply with legal obligations. On occasion we also use the data collected in this class to provide information to you about products and services offered by DivyaMODAPK or our business partners.
- Information Related to Your Use of Our Site. We automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices you use to access our Site. This includes: (a) IP addresses, geolocation information, and other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, operating system the state or country from which you accessed the Site, language ; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Site, such as the number of clicks, domain names, pages and content viewed and other similar information. We use third-party analytic providers and technologies, including cookies, as described below, and other similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
We collect and use this data for auditing related to interactions with consumers (including ad impressions), for marketing and analytics purposes, for troubleshooting, debugging, analyzing, auditing, and verifying the integrity of DivyaMODAPK systems, and to comply with legal obligations.
Cookies are data files that are automatically placed on your computer as you use our Site which allow us to identify you as you move through our site. Through the use of these cookies, we collect information about how you use our Site, including access times, browser types, language, and the IP Address from which you contact our site.
Note that some of our advertisers may place cookies on your computer, including Future plc and Google AdSense. We do not have control over cookies placed by our advertisers. Advertisers/vendors may collect information identified above and are subject to their own privacy policies, not ours. These policies may be found on the websites for Future and Google. We disclaim any and all liability in connection with such advertisers/ vendors and their collection and use of information.
III. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not currently disclose your information in any of the categories above to third parties. However, we reserve the right to make disclosures in the future, under the following circumstances:
- When you give your consent
- To our service providers who perform services on our behalf or for other legitimate business purpose
- To business partners with whom we have a business relationship with who may provide promotions, discounts or other offerings to you.
- To protect our rights, comply with laws, regulations or we believe in good faith that access to information is necessary to protect us or others.
- As a part of business mergers or acquisitions
- When you share your information publicly on public forums such as blogs and community forums where your information may be read, collected and used by others.
In the event that we make the decision to begin disclosing this information we will notify you by updating this policy, and prior to any significant disclosure we may provide notice to you by placing a notice in a prominent or relevant location within our Site, and in some cases via email directly to you.
IV. What “Your Rights” Are
You can reset your Cookies. You can remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually within “settings”, “help”, “tools” facility). If you clear your cookies, it will delete DivyaMODAPK Cookies and therefore the Cookie ID will no longer identify a cookie on your device. This means the next time you visit the Site (unless you actively identify yourself by logging in), we will not recognize your or your device. We will treat you as a new user and will set the DivyaMODAPK Cookie again.
You may delete browser information. Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.
If you would like to correct or erase your personal data we have collected please send us a request by email at email@example.com. When we receive such a request, we will seek to comply as soon as reasonably practicable (but in no event more than 30 days).
V. Retention of Your Information
VI. Information Security
No data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable. While we take steps to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the information you send or the security of our servers and databases. By using our Services you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you use our Services. In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you.
VII. California Privacy Rights
California Law permits visitors who are California residents to request a list of the third parties to which we have disclosed personal information (as defined under California law) for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may submit this request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a consumer, as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have a right to request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we have collected from you, the categories of sources from which such information has been collected, the business or commercial purpose for which your information has been collected, the categories of third parties with whom your personal information is shared, and the specific pieces of personal information that have been collected about you. To exercise your right to disclosure and request these details about your personal information which has been collected by us, you can make that request by contacting us at email@example.com. Because, for your security, we require you to prove your identity before granting access to your information, we will verify your identity. The information we collect from you in connection with this verification of your identity will be used solely for the purposes of verifying, responding to, and logging to your request.
Additionally, you have the right to request that we delete personal information that we may have collected from you. To request that your information be deleted, you can make that request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, we will require you to prove your identity before granting access to your information. The information we collect from you in connection with this verification of your identity will be used solely for the purposes of verifying, responding to, and logging to your request. In certain circumstances we have the right to retain information, even in the event of a request to remove the information.
You may designate an authorized agent to exercise your disclosure and deletion rights under the CCPA. If you wish to do this, you must provide the agent with written permission to exercise your rights, and you must verify your own identity with us. If you wish to designate an agent in this way, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have a right to not be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA, and we do not discriminate against consumers on based on their exercise of any of these rights.
VIII. Information From Children
Our Services is not intended for use by children, especially those under the age 13. No one under 13 years of age is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public forums, chats, etc. Minors between 13 – 17 years of age must get permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before using our Services. If we discover that we have received any personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: September 29, 2020